KEEP ME POSTED

Follow

[ C H R I S T M A S - H A U L ]




OH I WISH IT COULD BE CHRISTMAS EVERYDAAAAAAAAAY!
So, I guess now is an acceptable time to do a blog post on all the christmassy bits and bobs I have picked up over the past few months...
Not pictured in this blog - Michael Bublé Christmas album I am still obsessed with.

This year I have gone for a copper/rose gold colour scheme for my tree decorations and ornaments for my home. Also, a touch of traditional red for extra festiveness.



'Merry Christmas' Plaque - Woolworths - $7


Star Light - Kmart - $15


Fairy Lights - Spotlight - $13.99


'All Is Bright' Yankee Candle - Spotlight - $27.99


Christmas Mugs - Coles - $6 each


Christmas Cookie Cutters - Coles - $6


Fairy Lights - Woolworths - $12


Bauble Decoration Set - Big W - $15


Chalk Board Pegs - Spotlight - $4.99 Set of 6


'No Peeking' Gift Tags - Big W - $2 Pack of 8


Gift Tag Stickers - Spotlight - (Can't remember exact price) Around $5


Small Red Baubles - Woolworths - $4 24 Pack


Small Metallic Baubles - Woolworths - $4 24 Pack


Tiny Gold Baubles - IKEA - $2.99 12 Pack


*CHRISTMAS ESSENTIAL*
Chocolate Coins - Coles - $1


'Merry Christmas' Bunting - Spotlight - $4.99


Metallic Markers - Target - $5


Jute Twine - Spotlight - $9.99
Cotton Twine - Koch & Co - Wholesaler (Not individually priced)


Star Confetti - Spotlight - (Can't remember exact price) Around $5


Assorted Ribbons - Koch & Co - Wholesaler (Not individually priced)


Red Ribbons - Kmart - $1 each


Festive Ribbons - Spotlight - $4 each


*Advent Calendars for the big kids that we are*

Advent Calendars - Target - $4 each


Rolls of (really really cute) Wrapping Paper - IKEA - $2.49 each


More Festive Wrapping Paper - Koch & Co - Wholesaler (Not individually priced)


Rather a wide variety of christmassy pieces that have caught my eye. I am so excited to put up my Christmas Tree (on the 1st of December) and all my other festive decorations.
The festivities will soon begin...

I have nearly finished my Christmas gift shopping, which means I can start wrapping them all up soon! Wrapping presents is exciting for me as I can make each present extra special!

Only 29 sleeps to go!

Love, Abby x





Comments

Popular Posts